KPStudySearch is a clinical trials and clinical research study search tool developed to inform patients, caregivers, and investigators about ongoing clinical research opportunities at Kaiser Permanente. This site provides regularly updated information on studies including the following:
- Disease or condition and experimental treatments studied
- Study Title, description, and design of study
- Requirements for participation
- Locations where the study is available
- Contact information (if applicable)
With three different ways to search for a study (basic, advanced and clinical area), this site is easy to navigate. Also, if a study is not available in a specific clinical area of interest, a user can sign up to receive e-mail notifications when new studies are added to KPStudySearch in the specified clinical area of interest.